Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 129, 130 & 131 - DASH

Over the past 3 days we have been working on the dash.

Here is the progress that we have made.

The first thing I built was the part of the dash that angles back from the front window.

Here is the front of it:



Here is the back:



This is where it will be installed:



Next I screwed wood strips to the existing metal dash:







After the wood strips were installed we removed the engine cover and put a fresh coat of black paint on it. We then taped off around the dash and the metal that surrounds the engine cover and painted it all red. After the paint dried we installed the main top dash panel.

Here is a before pic of the dash:



And another:



Here is how it looks now:











More soon!

No comments: