Sunday, August 9, 2009

Day 70 - Cabinet | School Bus Conversion

After installing the face of the cabinet yesterday I realized that the door openings and the current lighting layout would not work together. Once the doors were installed, when they were being opened, they would have hit the light that will be going on the wall so...

I pulled the cabinet face back down today and cut a new 2 door cabinet face.

The new cabinet face and cabinet bottom is now installed and will work great. Aside from the doors that cabinet is done. (Pics tomorrow)

After that was completed I installed angle iron on the opposite side of the room for the second cabinet. Should have all the cabinetry in the master bedroom done tomorrow.

No comments: