Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 113 - Upper Cabinets & Hood Vent | School Bus Conversion

Today we started by installing the exterior vent. We first drilled a pilot hole from the inside to get our bearings. Then traced out the cutout lines and then cut it out the same way we cut out the hot water heater.

Here is the vent installed on the outside:

Here it is on the inside:

Next we installed the upper cabinet:

Here is the supporting angle iron:

Next I paneled the inside back of the cabinet:

Here is the right cabinet:

And the left:

Then we installed the bottom of the cabinet:

Next we temporarily installed the hood vent:

It works great!

After all was said and done I was able to get a finnal coat of varnish on the bathroom wall and the last coat of varnish on one side of both the bathroom and master bedroom door.

More soon!

No comments: