Be careful if you weld galvanized metal. The white smoke is toxic and may kill you. Weld in a well ventilated area or wear a mask. Be safe!
Our bus is mostly made of galvanized metal. We had to weld in some sheet metal over some windows we didn't want. Be careful welding galvanized metal. The white smoke that comes off is toxic. My dad had a coworker who died from welding too much galvanized metal without protection. Use a mask or be in a well ventilated area. Just thought I would tell you in case you don't know. I wouldn't want you to get sick or die. God bless your family!
Post a Comment