Today I am still preparing the bus for paint. I am still peeling stickers and reflective tape off that bus. I also removed some reflectors and the "Genesis" chrome lettering on the front. That will be placed back on the bus after the paint is done.
Today we figured out where everything is going in the bus and laid it all out with tape on the floor. Now I know exactly what windows I will be covering and what ones will stay. I decided to go ahead and start drilling out the rivets where the metal will be going. I hope that we can get all the metal ordered tomorrow.
Maybe by tomorrow the metal will be installed ready for paint!