The first thing I did today was fill a gap on the left side of the drivers seat along side of the bus. It was a good size gap so I took a piece of 1/2" construction foam and cut it to the size of the opening. I put it in the opening so that I could spray the Great Stuff foam into the gap. That way the foam did not just fall to the ground on the outside. There had been just a piece of metal over the gap before. It was the only thing separating the inside for the elements outside. I used Great Stuff Big Gap filler foam.
Next, we worked on more paneling.
I was able to get both closets paneled using 1/4" Luan.
Here is the drivers side: (Again, it is hard to get good pics in this cramped space.)
Here is the passengers side closet: