A few days ago I decided to go ahead and panel the rear with metal (See Below). I will be painting it soon.
Since then the little bit of time I have had I have been putting shelving in where the front wheel wells are.
Here are some pics showing the work. Sorry about the picture quality. I used my phone to take these.
The kitchen cabinet closest to the drivers seat. The plywood in the cabinet covers the wheel well:
This covers the front passengers side wheel well:
I was in need of more shelving in the storage area in the back:
We also stained and varnished the last bit (I HOPE) of pine corner bead: