So much has been done I am not sure where to begin. My internet has been down so I was unable to post as I went so here it is.
After installing the metal over the new door opening I was trying to figure out a way to hid the seam. I tried caulking it at first and was just not satisfied so I went ahead and used body filler on the seam.
Here is a pic with some of the body filler done:
Here is a pic of the door removed, body filler finished and metal painted.
Here it is finished:
Next I worked on the stairwell. Here are a series of pictures of the progress:
The tanks are also installed and hooked up and most important...working properly:
The black water tank is to the left and the grey water is to the right.
I also decided to move my battery bank to the other side of the bus in a more convenient location. I now have more room if I need to work on my batteries.
The washer / Dryer combo is also installed and working:
The propane tanks are installed to the left of the washing machine.
Last but not least I installed a stainless Steel Tail Pipe Tip:
For the most part the bus is done! I have a Honda 3000i Generator on it's way for the backup power.